As an Operations Officer at Fintech Solutions, you will play a critical role in ensuring the smooth and efficient operation of our financial services. You will work closely with various departments to streamline processes, improve operational efficiency, and maintain compliance with industry regulations.
- Assist to perform/operate day-to-day operations of all the corridors.
- Coordinate and facilitate to provide adequate support to service partner and their staff.
- Orientation on Operations and process as directed by Chairman/MD/MR/CEO/CBO
- Provide MIS and profitability reports to Chairman/MD/MR/CEO/CBO on a weekly and monthly basis as required.
- Coordinate with Finance / Treasury and analyze the stepwise FX rates for profitability maximization.
- Along with Reconciliation team, monitor and control trade and settlements
- Assist on monitoring of daily transactions received and sent from and to customers / affiliates / partners
- Coordinate with Accounts / Reconciliation of day reporting on outstanding payments and payments where errors are reported.
- Present the monthly or weekly report to the Sr. Management and Board on the remarkable issues throughout the period and identify solutions.
- Perform other necessary works of the company as deemed necessary and as advised by Chairman/MD/MR/CEO/CBO.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Management, or a related field.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Detail-oriented with a focus on accuracy and quality.
- Proficiency in using relevant software and tools
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
Why Join Us:
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunity to work in a fast-paced, innovative, and collaborative environment.
- Career development and growth opportunities.
- Be part of a team that is shaping the future of fintech.
If you are a proactive Operation professional with a passion for talent management and want to contribute to our dynamic fintech company, we invite you to apply for the position.
To apply, please submit your resume detailing your relevant experience to [email protected]